This Policy describes how we treat personal information on the Website or received through the Website. This Policy may be updated from time to time.
1. Scope and Consent:
1.2. This Website is not intended for children but for adults only.
1.3. We do not offer our services for use by children. If you are under 18, you may not use the Website, our services or provide any information to the Website without involvement of a parent or a guardian. We do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about children.
2. Collection of Information:
2.1.If you register on our Website and/or purchase products and services from us, you will be requested to disclose information that allows us to identify you, such as (but not only):
- Name (first and family name)
- E-mail and IP address
- Address (home or business number), street, city, state, country, postal code etc.)
- Phone number
- Credit card details
- Login details (username and password)
- Personal or business data that you will upload to our Website or that you will allow to access to or is available on any website, application, social network or on any other platform.
- 2.2.1. about your device, browser, operating system and platform
- 2.2.2. data, time zone, clickstream to, from our , products you viewed or searched for, your account activity, the content that you view or interact with, downloads, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, ), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- 2.2.3. Any information we may receive from third parties regarding you or your business.
- 2.2.4. We may collect and use the information collected or posted at our Website for any internal purpose and provide that information to our business partners, service providers and suppliers to be used by them for such purposes. We will also use this data to monitor our site and collect aggregate data for marketing purposes and for other future uses.
3. Legal Basis for Using Personal Information
3.1. We will only collect, use and share your personal information where we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis to do this.
This may be because:
- you have provided your consent to us using the personal information;
- our use of your personal information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you;
- our use of your personal information is in our legitimate interest as a commercial organisation, subject to your interests and fundamental rights;
- our use of your personal information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have.
4.1. Our Website uses certain monitoring and tracking technologies (such as cookies, web beacons and pixels).
4.2. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in a web browser directory by a website or an advertisement related action. Our Website uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are created temporarily in your web browser directory while you are visiting a website and are deleted once you leave the website. Persistent cookies remain in your web browser and are activated again once you visit the website that created that specific cookie. A web beacon is a small file used by a website or an advertisement-related action to keep track of your navigation through a single website or a series of websites. A pixel is a small line of code which is used by a website or an advertisement-related action to assign online activities to a computer or browser.
4.3. We use these technologies in order to ensure proper operation of our services and Website, collect information and ensure information security. Although our collection of such information is not used to personally identify users, we are still committed to giving you the opportunity to exercise your choice of opting out from our collection of such information. For removing cookies and other technologies used on our Website, please refer to the opt-out option.
4.4. We will not use the above technologies to collect Personal Information without obtaining your permission, unless where we are permitted to do so under applicable privacy laws.
4.5. Please note that your browser enables you to disable all cookies (if you do not know how to do this, check out the “Help” file of your browser), however, this may interfere with your use of the Website or other internet websites.
4.6. If you would like to opt-out of the cookies that our Website may use (directly by us and not by third parties as referred to below), please email us at [insert the link].
4.7. If you use a new computer, upgrade or change web browsers or take any action which results in the deletion of the “opt-out” cookie, you will need to perform this opt-out process again upon any such change.
4.8. For more information about cookies including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
5.1. If you have chosen to receive marketing messages from us, we may use information from our log files, cookies, or web beacons to help us make those communications more useful or interesting to you. We may periodically track the open-rates and click behavior of our emails and other messages and advertisements to help us identify which portions of our advertisements are most popular and effective with our customers.
5.2. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
5.3. At any time you can opt out of receiving our marketing emails by utilizing the unsubscribe information provided in such message or by contacting us at [email protected]
5.4. If you wish to update, correct, or delete any of your information, you may have the ability to do so by contacting us as at [email protected]
6. Use of Information:
- 6.1. We will use your information in order to provide you with our services in accordance with our terms and conditions. We may use your information to respond to your requests or questions. We may use your information in order to improve our products and services. We may use your information to customize your experience with us. We may use your information for marketing purposes. For example, we might provide you with information about new products and special offers. We may use your information to communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may also use your information for security purposes. We may use your information to protect our company, our customers, and our Website. We may also use information as otherwise disclosed or permitted by law.
6.2. We will store your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In some circumstances, we may store your personal information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
7. Sharing Information with Third Parties:
7.1. We will share your information with third parties as part of the services provided by us.
7.2. We will also share your information with our employees, consultant and service providers or affiliates (such as account managers, hosting and IT service providers, security, support, accounting and billing, marketing, communications service providers etc.) all for the purpose of providing our services.
7.3. In the event of sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or any other transaction, your information may be part of the transferred assets.
7.4. We will share information in order to comply with any law or to protect ourselves. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. We might share information if we are investigating potential fraud or misuse of our site or in order to protect our rights or the information of our clients.
7.5. We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you from time to time and are permitted by law.
7.6. Once your information was shared with third parties, we have no way of controlling any use in this information by said third parties and we assume no responsibility as to the use of said third parties of your information.
8. Security Measures
8.1. We use standard security measures but the Internet is not secure and we cannot guarantee that your use of our Website or the information you post on it will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet in general, and our Website in particular. This includes not sharing your username and passwords to our Website or to your account on our Website or to any other protected information.
8.2. Information we collect may be stored in deferent parts of the world. This site is subject to the laws of Delaware, USA which may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country of residence.
10. Contact Us
- 10.1. If you have any questions about this Policy, please email us [email protected]
10.2. You can also write to us or call us at:
- 1100 Glendon Ave, 17th Floor, Los Angeles , CA 90024. Tel: 1-888-484-9426